To Renew a Passenger Vehicle Registration:
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Evidence of insurance (ID card, policy or binder) – If you do not have a copy,
your insurance company can fax or email it to the Town Office
- Yellow copy of registration application
In addition, if you are a new resident, please also bring the following:
- Prior out-of-state registration certificate;
- Prior out-of-state Title, if the vehicle is model year 1995 or newer (if a lien exists, the complete name and address of the lien holder will be recorded on the title application).
When registering, you will need to pay the appropriate registration fees and excise tax at your town office. Excise tax is a municipal tax. Cash or Checks are accepted.
- Vanity plates are available at any BMV branch office on selected plate types for an additional annual fee of $25.00. You may check the availability and order a vanity plate online.
- Disability plates are available and a physician’s signature is required on the application.Please visit the town office for more information